About The Croft House
The Croft House collection of high quality Scottish knitwear, accessories and gifts is exclusively available through our website and pop-up shops.
From our base in rural Aberdeenshire in the North East of Scotland, we design our range to reflect our love for luxurious, natural fibres and fabrics steeped in the heritage of Scotland.
Established in late 2012, the company ethos has always been......
- Fantastic quality products – we use natural, locally sourced materials. Our cashmere is milled in Scotland and our wool is spun in Scotland or elsewhere in the UK.
- High manufacturing ethics - The Croft House branded products are MADE IN SCOTLAND.
- Low carbon footprint – with sourcing materials and manufacturing locally there is no need to ship items half way around the world.
- Low environmental impact – we use only recyclable or biodegradable packaging in order to deliver your items ensuring we minimise our environmental impact.
- Good causes – every time you make a purchase at thecrofthouse.com you will actively contribute to charity. At this current time, using our credit/debit card payment system contributes to the charity "Epilepsy Scotland".
Our registered company address, number and VAT details can be found at the end of our Terms and Conditions page.